Notifications
Clear all

2021 Day5: Error Message when doing GLM with tCCA

LAI Kecheng
Registered
Topic starter
(@lai-kecheng)

Dear all, 

When I was to process the GLM with tCCA, the Homer system reported the following error message.

Can anyone help me solve this problem?

Error message as follows:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

errmsg =

0×0 empty char array

Processing iGroup=1, iSubj=1, iRun=2
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled. Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = 2.897067e-17.
> In hmrR_OD2Conc (line 64)
In ProcStreamClass/Calc (line 261)
In TreeNodeClass/Calc (line 684)
In RunClass/Calc (line 307)
In DataTreeClass/CalcCurrElem (line 582)
In MainGUI>pushbuttonCalcProcStream_Callback (line 524)
In gui_mainfcn (line 95)
In MainGUI (line 21)
In matlab.graphics.internal.figfile.FigFile/read>@(hObject,eventdata)MainGUI('pushbuttonCalcProcStream_Callback',hObject,eventdata,guidata(hObject))

Waiting for user responce, t = 30 ticks
Error using hmrR_tCCA (line 190)
No auxiliary or short separation measurement to regress out.

Error in ProcStreamClass/Calc (line 261)
eval( fcall );

Error in TreeNodeClass/Calc (line 684)
obj.procStream.Calc([obj.path, obj.GetOutputFilename()]);

Error in RunClass/Calc (line 307)
Calc@TreeNodeClass(obj);

Error in DataTreeClass/CalcCurrElem (line 582)
obj.currElem.Calc();

Error in MainGUI>pushbuttonCalcProcStream_Callback (line 524)
maingui.dataTree.CalcCurrElem();

Error in gui_mainfcn (line 95)
feval(varargin{:});

Error in MainGUI (line 21)
gui_mainfcn(gui_State, varargin{:});

Error in matlab.graphics.internal.figfile.FigFile/read>@(hObject,eventdata)MainGUI('pushbuttonCalcProcStream_Callback',hObject,eventdata,guidata(hObject))

Error while evaluating UIControl Callback.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sincerely,

Lai

Error Message
2 Replies
David Boas
Registered
(@dboas)
Estimable Member

The error message says that you have no auxilliary or short separation measurements to use in the filter. You should watch this lecture from 2021 on doing GLM with tCCA and do the exercise as well. See here.

1 Reply
LAI Kecheng
Registered
(@lai-kecheng)

@dboas Thank you for your reply. For my data format, I edited the .nirs data format and Homer3 converted the snirf format automatically. After checking the converted data format, I can't find the source and detector position information in the converted snirf file. Maybe this is the reason why the short separation channel cannot be recognized when performing the GLM with tCCA. As for the auxiliary data, I have it in my snirf data format and it has been displayed in the main GUI of Homer3, but when I was trying to run the GLM with tCCA, the system said it could not recognize that information. Could the cause be related to the parameter setting?

Share:
en_USEnglish