Error in Image Recon GUI for contrast images

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Registered
Topic starter
(@jzg691)

Hi there,

I posted recently for another question that involved this so sorry if this redundant but I was able to figure some of those other ones out but still am unsure how to project contrasts for my different task conditions on Atlasviewer. I have been using Homer 3 v1.80.2 and Atlasviewer GUI v2.44 on Windows. I saw in the 2021 training course, when Atlasviewer 2.16.1 was used, contrasts were an option in Image Recon GUI, whereas it is not on the version I am using. I tried downloading that Atlasviewer version and the corresponding Homer version and reprocessed my data to project the contrasts, but for any image recon, I get this error attached. I tried doing many things such as using different GLM/HRF models just to see if anything worked, but still could not figure it out. I also tried moving data into different subfolders incase it was just exported to the wrong folder, but that also did not seem to work.

Any help would be much appreciated in how to display contrast images on Atlasviewer, thank you! 

Best,

Jigar

Share:
en_USEnglish