Notifications
Clear all

Actually a problem with HOMER2

Lukas Vogelmann
Customer
Topic starter
(@myfit)
Dear Forum,
I have a question concerning the the filtering options. I want to include a wavelet filter in addition to spline interpolation, however when I turn the wavelet filter on it gives me an Error message (picture attached). If I turn it off everything else works fine. Do you maybe have an idea what the problem could be and how to fix it or what an alternative could be?

Thank you in advance,
 Waveletfilter Error
4 Replies
Meryem Yücel
Admin
(@mayucel)
Estimable Member

Hi Lukas,

db2.mat file seems to be missing. Did you do run setpaths function at the Homer3 directory right after you have launched matlab? Please note that this is a Homer3 function and not the setpath of matlab.

Meryem

David Boas
Registered
(@dboas)
Estimable Member

missing db2.mat is an old error that we dealt with ages ago. This was related to a change in an older version of matlab. Strange that this is popping up again. But it sounds like you are using Homer2... and probably an older version of Homer2. This was fixed in Homer2 ages ago.

Lukas Vogelmann
Customer
Topic starter
(@myfit)

Hi Meryem,

thanks for the fast respond. I used the hmrMotionCorrectWavelet function via Homer2. Unfortunatly I do not have a Matlab license but run Homer2 with  MATLAB_Runtime_R2020b. Could that be the cause of the problem?

Kind regards, Lukas

David Boas
Registered
(@dboas)
Estimable Member

We never compiled Homer2 under the 2020 runtime. This will definitely cause lots of issues not using the proper runtime. You need to use the runtime indicated in the Homer intallation instructions for the version you have downloaded.

Share:
en_USEnglish