AtlasViewer- Error with generating the sensitivity profil
I have a problem with AtlasViewer, I can load my probe and register the probe to surface without any problems. But when I try running the Monte Carlo Simulation there is a problem. I can "set MC prameters" and "Generate MC input" but when I try to run "Generate/Load Sensitivity Profile" it doesn't work, there is an error message in Matlab as shown in the joined picture.
I don't know where the problem comes from. This is my first time using AtlasViewer.
Can you please help me ?
Here is a link to my files if you need them : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1vt3bkLI4z3IKi1PRV6GUpsR8cn0YmxTE?usp=sharing
For info : I am using AtlasViewer v.2.12.12 and Matlab R2017b
I wish you all the best and thanks for your help.
When you click "Generate MC Input" are you prompted with the "MC app exists. Try running it." options? I ran into an error at a similar stage, however my issue was prohibiting the MC app from being run. I am not sure if this is the case with your error, however the fix for mine was installing the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Service Pack 1 Redistributable Package. This can be found on the Microsoft website here
I just downloaded and installed vcredist_x86 and vcredist_x64.
Hopefully you can get it working!
Thank you for your reply. Yes when i click on "Generate MC Input" there is the option "MC app exists. Try running it." which i clicked on and i completed this step without any problem. It's after running this step, when i click on "Generate/Load sensitivity Profil" that the error message appear.
I followed your advice and downloaded and installed it but it didn't change anything. It's still not working unfortunately.
Unfortunately this is a different error to the one that I encountered. I had found that some errors I had would come up in some versions of AV and not others, and sometimes give different error messages in different versions. You could try recreate the issue in a different version of AV, and see if the error comes up, and if you get a different, potentially more insightful error message.
I have also had success with a number of strange errors that I cant explain, simply by creating a new group folder. Only transfering the folder heirarchy, and each run's .snirf files over, before running the data through HOMER and checking that the groupResults file has generated properly.
It looks like I have run out of useful advice, hopefully you manage to get this one sorted out!
All the best,