Notifications
Clear all

AtlasViewer probe and channel issue

Nathan Nuzum
Customer
Topic starter
(@nathannuzum)

Hi,

I have recently been trying to use AtlasViewer to complete the HbO conc overlay and sensitivity profile. However, when I go to do this I run into two main issues. For context, I am trying to do this for a group of data and I have digpts for each participant within the group and have also already got the groupresults.mat file from the same group.

The first issue is with the probe layout and when it loads it in and averages across all the participants digpts an error message comes up saying the number of channels in the probe "" (0) does not equal the number in the results file (24). I used the 2x12 brite optode arrangement, so there should be 24 channels. When I go to edit the probe as well it doesn't show any channels, nor can I click on the optode receiver/transmitter(s) to join them and create channels manually. Despite this I can still register digipts to atlas and can still register probe to surface.

The other issue is when I click on 'Hb conc overlay', an error message comes up saying that there is no HRF data, but I definitely have a groupresults.mat file within the folder I am working from.

Another small issue, which may or may not relate to the above problems, is that if I have the folders and subfolders of the Homer3 and AtlasViewer Master files both added to the path at the same time I cannot open Homer3. However, if I don't have AtlasViewer-files set to the path I am able to open Homer3, then when I need to use AtlasViewer I add it to the path beforehand. In my shared drive there is a word doc with the error message for this, as well as relevant groupresults.mat, probe.sd files and .snirf files etc. The shared file contains the files in the same way as they are stored on my computer too. However, I can only share it with people outside of my organisation if I give them access through their email. If you provide an email then I can provide access to the files to help determine the problem.

Initially I thought it might be an issue with the version of Matlab I was using (2021a), but i uninstalled and installed the previous 2017b version and it has seemingly made no difference.

Thanks in advance!

1 Reply
Nathan Nuzum
Customer
Topic starter
(@nathannuzum)

Just adding on, if moderators need to email me so that I can send them the link to the data you can do so via n.nuzum@deakin.edu.au

Cheers.

Share: