1 Users
0 Likes
Lisa Bunker
Topic starter
(@lbunk)

MATLAB 2020a, PC

Homer3 1.31.2

AtlasViewer 2.12.12

I am trying to plot HbO and HbR recon after calculating a contrast (between condition and timepoint) in Matlab. The output file loads in AtlasViewer and the HbO/HbR recon appears correct in areas that our probe covers, but I am getting additional coverage that does not match the sensitivity profile. I have plotted images from the original data files (and with a contrast from just the exp minus control condition) before with these software versions without any problem, but am having an issue with this new file from the dual-contrast calculation.

png files of the sensitivity vs HbO recon issue, and the groupResults.mat, probe.SD, and .cfg files are available from the OneDrive link below (let me know if you have issues accessing as my institution restricts how we can share with OneDrive)

https://livejohnshopkins-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/lbunker3_jh_edu/Eos2uF1vuWBBhZ7VrK8345UBgHGske3JN2Z-oAP9-nbyeQ?e=gmcRiS   

Code for the contrast (note that I renamed the output file as groupResults.mat to be compatible with AtlasViewer, which is the file available in OneDrive):

load('groupResults_ORIG_post.mat')
group.procStream.output.dcAvg.dataTimeSeries
size(group.procStream.output.dcAvg.dataTimeSeries)
a1 = group.procStream.output.dcAvg.dataTimeSeries(:,1:2:end) - group.procStream.output.dcAvg.dataTimeSeries(:,2:2:end);
load('groupResults_ORIG_pre.mat')
group.procStream.output.dcAvg.dataTimeSeries
size(group.procStream.output.dcAvg.dataTimeSeries)
a2 = group.procStream.output.dcAvg.dataTimeSeries(:,1:2:end) - group.procStream.output.dcAvg.dataTimeSeries(:,2:2:end);
group.procStream.output.dcAvg.dataTimeSeries(:,1:2:end) = a1-a2;
save groupResults_Post-Pre_CONTRAST.mat

Thanks for any help solving this issue!

1 Reply
Lisa Bunker
Topic starter
(@lbunk)

Actually, the above link won't work for security reasons. Try this link instead: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1YQ4bSBjKT1IiZ2rIv8kebzNxlzc_shdE?usp=share_link  

Share:
en_USEnglish