[AtlasViewer]About warnings when comparing Probe Placement of subjects.
I have a question about comparison of probe placements.
I did the training program "Probe repeatability and comparison with target design – LECTURE AND EXERCISE" of Premium Membership.
I have downloaded the sample files and followed the instructions. But when I click " Probe Placement Variation", the warning as an attachment appears and the comparison is not performed.
I don't know what caused that situation.
What I did is as follows.
1) Register Atlas to Dig Points
2) Register the coordinates on the head surface.
3) Save the state.
4) Change the subject and perform (1) ~ (3).
Check that the atlasViewer.mat file is in the file of each subject.
5) Import the PROBE.SD file.
6) Register the file on the head surface.
7) Probe Placement Variation→ Warning is displayed.
I would appreciate it if you could give me some adviceto solve this problem.
Thank you in advance.
I would appreciate it if you could give me some advice.
I solved this problem by changeing cuurent folder in command window.
When I do "Probe Placement Variation", I have to open the folder with SD file. I didn't know I about that.