Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Can I define different duration for different stimulus in hmrR_GLM

6 Posts
4 Users
1 Reactions
Topic starter
(@haolunluo)

Hello everyone! I just have a quick question. I want to set different durations for different regressors in GLM (e.g. I want to have 6 regressors in a GLM, 5 for each experiment condition and 1 for the response portion, and the response portion has different durations from 5 experiment conditions). Is this possible in Homer3? or do I have to choose other analysis tools?

I appreciate your help!

5 Replies
(@978239451)

可以的兄弟,打开GUI,左上角编辑处理流那块有个编辑事件的界面,点开可以编辑每个事件的duration,我也刚解决这个问题,加个V讨论下fNIRS,加psychonaut99

Meryem Yücel
(@mayucel)

Hi Haolun,

You can: you need to change the duration of each trial in the event.tsv files accordingly.

Meryem

2 Replies
Registered
(@karannarain)

@mayucel Hi Meryem. But there is a parameter called trange in the glm function. For events of different durations, what value should be set for this parameter?

Registered
(@karannarain)

To elaborate on my query, these different events are 3 audio files of different durations that the subjects were made to listen, along-with baseline silence periods before each. Ideally, we would like to compare the response to each audio file within subject and across subjects. Trange seems to accept only a single time range, so was wondering about the best way to compare all three files. Thanks in advance. 

Topic starter
(@haolunluo)

Dear Meryem,

Thank you for your help! It works!

LUO Haolun

Share:
en_USEnglish