Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Error in Image Recon after loading subject specific MRI

Page 2 / 2

Meryem Yücel
(@mayucel)

Are you using the precalculated fluence profiles? If so, currently brain only is functional not brain and scalp.

Rupert Cotter
Customer
(@rupertcotter)

Hi Fellow Strugglers,

I ran into this problem and it took me a long while to get around the issue, although I am not entirely sure what fixed it in the end. My troubleshooting process consisted of the following:

-Using data with correctly input events allowed calculation of HRF, and verifying that HOMER had processed the data exactly how required, checking the processing stream etc.

-Recreating the group folder, with the raw data, and converting to .snirf, ensuring that there were no random files in the group folder causing problems, double checking the correct folder heirarchy

-Manually rejecting data sets that had any slight recording issues

-I definitely could not get anything working with an arbitrary set of data (just a random recording of myself wearing the device). Various issues I was having within HOMER and AtlasViewer cleared up once "real" data was being processed, I think the main variable was events.

I was able to recreate the issue after it cleared up, when attempting to run image recon. on a group with only one subject and a single trial. I am not sure if this has a bearing, however it could be something to check.

This did take over 3 full weeks of noodling around before something I did fixed the error, hopefully there is something here that will help any of you!

Good luck!

Rupert

David Boas
Registered
(@dboas)
Estimable Member

We will try to reproduce this in the next couple of days. Should be an easy fix. Thanks for so many confirming they have the same issue.

David Boas
Registered
(@dboas)
Estimable Member

Sorry for the delay on figuring this out. It is on the pile of things to do. I am hoping Jay or Meryem might get to it before me. Or someone else.

Page 2 / 2
Share: