And your cfg file (processing stream).
Just checked the data file you sent. It seems for some channels you have NaN values at some time points.
E.g. raw signal at ch 9 has some (see below). This causes the filtfilt function to break when called by Spline SG function.
A solution could be to replace these NaN values with the mean of the two neighboring points.
Hope this helps.
Jay and Stephen think this error was fixed on Jan 28. Download the latest Homer3 from github and try it
Thanks for the feedback. I added this to our to do list to try and find NaNs automatically
Hi Meryem and David,
Our lab is running into the same issue. We have opened the .nirs file in Homer3 and written a script that replaces the NaN values as Meryem suggested. We have called this matrix 'd'. I was just wondering how to save this into a .nirs/.snirf file so our cleaned data can be analysed in Homer3.