Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Error with probe display for one snirf file Homer3

Meredith Pecukonis
Registered
Topic starter
(@meredith)

I'm receiving the following error when I try to open one of my newly collected and converted snirf files in Homer3. With this error I noticed that the grey channels are not showing up in my probe layout (see attached screenshot). I'm using Matlab 2019b and have the most up to date Homer3 version on Github. This is the only file that seems to be giving me trouble, all other participants look fine. Happy to securely share the file if it would help with troubleshooting. Thanks!

Index exceeds the number of array elements (0).

Error in DisplayAxesSDG (line 122)
lstInvisible = find(MeasListVis(1:length(lstML))==0);

Error in MainGUI>Display (line 960)
DisplayAxesSDG(handles);

Error in MainGUI>listboxGroupTree_Callback (line 521)
Display(handles, hObject0);

Error in gui_mainfcn (line 95)
feval(varargin{:});

Error in MainGUI (line 21)
gui_mainfcn(gui_State, varargin{:});

Error in
matlab.graphics.internal.figfile.FigFile/read>@(hObject,eventdata)MainGUI('listboxGroupTree_Callback',hObject,eventdata,guidata(hObject))
Error while evaluating UIControl Callback.

2 Replies
Meredith Pecukonis
Registered
Topic starter
(@meredith)

I just seemed to somehow resolve this issue by deleting my Homer output folder and reopening the files within the group folder. Wondering if it has something to do with the change from the "HomerOutput" folder to "derivatives" folder.

David Boas
Registered
(@dboas)
Estimable Member

that could have done it. Thanks for figuring it out and posting it here.

We are working to make Homer and AtlasViewer support BIDS-fNIRS. This will be the last big change in Homer to the file and folder structuring for the foreseeable future. It is really that that the community first put together SNIRF.. and now is being incorporated into BIDS with an extension to support SNIRF in their data set folder structures... to be compliant with BIDS we had to replace HomerOutput with derivatives.

Share:
en_USEnglish