Clear all

Exporting Derived Data - .snirf

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@kelsipetrillo)

Hello, 

I have been trying to export my derived data as a .snirf file. When I go to export the data, a .snirf file is created. I have then been attempting to use Homer to open the .snirf file and view the filtered signal at each channel.

However, when Homer opens the derived data .snirf file, it is using a different optode template where only one channel has a signal. Does anyone know why this is happening, or other easy ways to compare auxiliary signals at channels after filtering and motion correction? 

Thank you!

2 Replies
Topic starter
(@kelsipetrillo)

Since posting this I have realized the derived data would be OD and not aux... 

I think I am having some conceptual misunderstandings for preprocessing. Is it possible to apply a bandpass filter to data individually, export the derived data as a .snirf file, and then later load the derived data in for a group level GLM?

If so, why are my optode templates and # of channels different before and after just doing the preprocessing? 

(@dboas)

I am not familiar with Homer exporting derived results as a snirf file... this is something we do want to make possible in the future, but any part of it that may exist now is not well tested.

As for loading derived results into Homer, that will certainly not work nor do we have plans to make that a possibility. Homer is designed to process acquired data and produce derived results... not continue processing on previously processed data.

Share:
en_USEnglish