Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Exporting HRF data

5 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@hk3510)

Hello! I seem to be having an issue with exporting any HRF data. After Homer3 is done loading and appears to have exported, no text file appears. I am not sure if I am trying to export too much data as I am looking at a row of channels. If anyone has any advice it would be greatly appreciated.

Any examples of what methods you are using or what the file is supposed to look like would be very helpful.

4 Replies
(@codina)

Hello,
I usually export data on a subject by subject basis, all 20+ channels at a time. No issues whatsoever. I click File --> Export --> HRF mean.

The files contain tab-separated values with the extension .TSV, they are saved inside the derivatives folder (I'm using Homer3  v. 1.54)

So the folder structure looks like this: Group-->derivatives-->homer-->SubjectFolder

The first row contains the acquisition time

The columns headers of the attached example are organized as follows: HbO Source1 Detector 1, HbR Source1 Detector 1, HbT Source1 Detector 1, HbO source 3 detector 1, etc.

It generates a rather large file (~81 Mb)

I hope this helps

Edgar

3 Replies
(@hk3510)

Hi Edgar! This is very helpful information I was struggling to read the titles and was confused on whether they represented channels, detectors, or sources. Thank you for the response !! @codina

(@hk3510)

Hello! I have another question if you are able to answer. Above the column headers there appears to be a 1 or 2 over the columns. Any idea on what that is supposed to mean? I appreciate your help! @codina 

Thanks

(@codina)

@hk3510 That's the label of your experimental condition

Share:
en_USEnglish