Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Exporting raw data

nibslab
Customer
Topic starter
(@nibslab)

I need to export the raw data (concentration of OHb, DHb and THb) of a resting-state recording in txt (or similar) format.

Homer3 seems to have only a HRF export function.Thus, I tried to edit the stimulus including a mock stimulus at 20 seconds and I put in the tRange of block average -10-800 (my trace is 820 seconds). In this way it worked, but do you have any suggestion to do the same in a more straightforward way? Am I missing something very simpler?

thanks Laura

4 Replies
Meryem Yücel
Admin
(@mayucel)
Estimable Member

@nibslab

Hi Laura,

You can extract dc time series for each run by loading the .mat file that is created under homerOutput folder under the subject specific folder. The .mat file has an output object in it which has the dc time course (output.dc.dataTimeSeries) and the corresponding channel info (output.dc.measurementList). Please see below. Hope this helps.

>> output

output = 

ProcResultClass with properties:

dod: [1×1 DataClass]
            dc: [1×1 DataClass]
        dodAvg: []
         dcAvg: [1×1 DataClass]
     dodAvgStd: []
      dcAvgStd: [1×1 DataClass]
       dodSum2: []
        dcSum2: [1×1 DataClass]
          tHRF: []
       nTrials: {[12]}
            ch: []
    grpAvgPass: []
          misc: [1×1 struct]

>> output.dc

ans = 

DataClass with properties:

dataTimeSeries: [19550×153 double]
               time: [19550×1 double]
    measurementList: [1×153 MeasListClass]

1 Reply
nibslab
Customer
(@nibslab)

@mayucel Thanks a lot! But I have one more question: this .mat file contains the data after the processing made with Homer3? I need to go with motion artefact correction before analysing the traces. Laura

Meryem Yücel
Admin
(@mayucel)
Estimable Member

DC, after being processed and before GLM

1 Reply
nibslab
Customer
(@nibslab)

@mayucel thanka a lot! I tried to open the .mat file and the output.dc.dataTimeSeries. May I also ask you how the data are organised? do we have TotHb, OxyHB, DeoxyHb conc for channels 1,2,3...? or it's in a different way? I have 20 channels and found 60 columns.

Laura

Share:
en_USEnglish