Forum

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] hmrR_BandpassFilt generated error at line 75: Undefined function 'butter' for input arguments of type 'double'

2 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Oumaïma Benkirane
Topic starter
(@oumaima)

Dear,

When trying to do a simple preprocessing on .snirf data, I can only perform the first step (hmrR_Intensity2OD). When performing the filtering, I obtain this error "hmrR_BandpassFilt generated error at line 75: Undefined function 'butter' for input arguments of type 'double'".

I realize that when downloading Homer3, none of the required functions was installed. Therefore, I don't understand how the first step (hmrR_Intensity2OD) did work.

As Homer2 was already in my computer, I copied the needed functions in my current Folder to make Homer3 reach the functions it might need, but I keep receiving the same error message (I know that this is probably not the best way to do so, but I was not able to find the required functions elsewhere).

Thanks in advance !

1 Reply
Meryem Yücel
Admin
(@mayucel)
Estimable Member

Butter is a MATLAB function not a homer function. Depending on your MATLAB version you may be missing it, though most of the later versions should have it.

Share:
en_USEnglish