Problem about SDgui
Hello! I have trouble with converting my fnirs data:
I have tried employ Shimadzu2nirs.m ( https://www.nitrc.org/projects/shimadzu2nirs) to convert my raw data (.txt) to nirs data. I made SD files but they cannot be transformed successfully.
The matlab error shows：
Improper assignment with rectangular empty matrix.
Error in Shimadzu2nirs (line 79)
foo(:,i) = d(:,lst);
I guess it may due to the arrangement of probes that cannot match the raw data.
I did not use detector 5 and 10 in the study, but I don't know if I should add it in the SD file, so I tried the next 2 types but they cannot work well:
my raw data:
Thanks for your help!
Hopefully someone who uses the Schimadzu system and/or has experience with Shimadzu2nirs.m will help you.
Thanks! I compared the SD.MeasList with the original data, it turned out that the channels did not match with each other. So I checked my SD file and found that I clicked on source and mismatched detectors which led to create wrong channels. (eg., I clicked on source 14 and detector 9 mistakenly，but the right way is to click on source 12-detector 9, source 12-detector 11, source 14-detector 11, respectively).